Old March 23rd 05, 12:21 PM
K4YZ

Dave Heil wrote:
Our boy broadcaster/inventor has quite varied interests. Here's some
material gleaned from the archives:

from alt.radio.pirate, Dec. 2003

ummmm....NO! I'm going to bitch and whine till I blue in the face.

I'm
not
going to let this #### go...Those scumbag at the FCC and the court

of
appeals isn't going to hear the last of me for a long time. I was

never
found guilty of a freaking crime and I ####ing barred from getting a

license.

Lack of maturity and character seem to be appropriate at this
point, just like I said.

And the grammar....sheeesh. I'd ground my 13-year old for a month
and sue the school district if she couldn't put a sentence together any
better than that!

that's the true justice of ###ing america.

We already have foreign terrorists trying to #### America...we
don't need another home-grown punk like you doing it too, Todd.

Although you not
guilty....your guilty......and your guilty unless you prove

yourselves
otherwise. well I have my application (all six) and a little ****

ant
note
from some sandmonkey in the FCC say they couldn't consider my
application or
my ####ing waiver.

(1) I stand corrected. I made a comment on your "blog" that,
among your other profane and rambling rants, I had to admit that the
one thing I HADN'T seen you do was act racist. Weeeeelp. I was wrong
.. You ARE racist, Todd. Evidence above noted.

(2) I hope they NEVER grant your "####ing" waiver. People like
you don't need to be allowed to "####", thereby procreating even more
immature, profane, weakminded leeches to be let loose upon society.

Be glad that FCC licensure doesn't require IQ and DNA testing
first, Todd. You wouldn't have even been allowed to get par Part 95
operation.

Steve, K4YZ