Old March 23rd 05, 05:25 PM
DxxxxxBxx

I assume the tenant is a loser for some other reason and just happens
to use his cell phone. This was a good way to get him out of there.
These things have all kinds of practical uses, but, nonetheless, here
in the US are illegal and I assume so in Canada as well. The wireless
phone companies are going to insure that nothing is done legally to
interrupt service to their golden egg. While these may sound like a
cure to rude cell phone users, they only work on the symptoms. There
will always be selfish, rude, obnoxious people...cell phones just make
it easier to identify some of them. It is beyond comprehension how
someone can have a normal conversation and then, just because their
phone rings, they raise their voice like they are yelling at a
basketball game.

Once someone is denied 911 or other emergency services by these rogue
cell phone jammers, there will be a big law suit and a national P.R.
campaign against the things.

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:18:31 -0500, Greasy Rider© @invalid.com wrote:

On 22 Mar 2005 17:18:04 -0800, postulated :

Used only one week ( and then the tenant was gone! - hint great for
getting rid of loser tenants who depend on their cell phones for
calls).

Whoa! What makes a tenant a "loser" for using his cell phone? More and
more people are disconnecting from land lines and going totally
cellular. What would make them "losers" ?

Spammers, please send email to:

and get your SMTP server blacklisted!