Old October 1st 03, 02:43 PM
Henry Kolesnik

Default Drake Reflector/C-Line Problem

I can't recall the xtals used but if they are the sme freq., swap them
first.
hank wd5jfr
"Harry MacLean VE3GRO" wrote in message
For some time now, I have subscribed to the Collins and Heath reflectors

out of
Tempe, AZ. Is there a similar reflector for Drake?. Or are there any Drake
gurus around who could advise me on a problem with my C twins? They work

great
on all bands except 160. If I use the TX VFO, a full 120 watts out on 160,

but
weaker receive. If I use the RX VFO, great receive, but only 50 watts out

on
TX. So somewhere, between the RX and TX, there's a problem. Any thoughts

much
appreciated. Thanks to all for reading. 73.

Harry, VE3GRO
Harry MacLean, VE3GRO
500 Riverside Drive, London, ON N6H 2R7
(519) 473-1668