Old March 24th 05, 06:13 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote (and just can't seem to ante up some attributes):

Is true. You can rationalize it however you want, Todd, but
"information" tainted with your "opinion" becomes editorial. Your
"editorial" is of no use to me or anyone else in the Amateur Radio
Service.

Again ####head, no where in the FCC rules does it state that
information bulletins can't be opinionated.....Like I said prove
it.....

Nothing to prove. You are not broadcasting "information". You're
offering editorial.

AS far as I seen the FCC even pretty much stated that in the
letter to K1MAN in 2004. Secondly, YOU don't represent the WHOLE
amateur radio community, You can believe all you want the bottom line
is I'm right.

Right about what? I never stated (and you're welcome to try and
find a post where I said otherwise) that I represent ANYone except
myself.

SO you and your little ###### can continue to ##### and
complain on here but that's all it will be, A bunch of little #######
on a newsgroup complaining to themselves.

Acutally, no one here is "complaining" to anyone.

We're very accurately pointing out what a profane, functionally
illiterate idiot you are.

So far, you've been doing a pretty good job of helping us do it,
too!

AND....we're doing it in an open, unmoderated, non-copyrightable
but very definitely traceable public forum.

So you go RIGHT ON AHEAD and keep telling us about all these
illegal broadcasts you're making, how you operate pirate TV and radio
stations, and how the FCC can go do themselves...

Steve, K4YZ