Old March 24th 05, 01:52 PM
Lucky

"Lucky" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
people have mentioned getting a new R-75 for $425 with DSP, who is the
seller ?

Captain,

Don't know if they still run this special since the radio is discontinued,
but, if you order on a certain saturday, you get an automatic $50 off. The
price was $525, but since I got the Sat special, it cost $475. Then there
was a rebate for $50 which brought it down to $425 with free shipping.
This was from www.hamradio.com

They still have free shipping I see. Write them and ask about that sat
deal. But you know, the radio is still worth the $525 brand new.

Lucky

But, Mike's radio is an excellent deal considering it's modded with extra
filters already. Well worth it.

Lucky