Old March 25th 05, 03:01 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
From the ARRL webpage: (www.arrl.org)

Amateur Radio to Have Role in Largest-Ever Mass Casualty Exercise

NEWINGTON, CT, Mar 21, 2005--Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES)
members in Connecticut, New Jersey and several other states in the
Northeastern US are preparing to take part in what's being
characterized as the most comprehensive terrorism response exercise
ever conducted in the US. Sponsored by the US Department of

Homeland
Security and intended as a realistic test of the nation's homeland
security system, the exercise--TOPOFF 3--gets under way Monday,

April
4, and continues through the week.

SNIP

As usual...rants derailed by facts.

73

Steve, K4YZ

I don't see any mention of the FCC nor Len.

Who mentioned the FCC, Brain?

(1) Notice the title..."Guess The Government Isn't Paying
Attention to Lennie?"...?!?!

(2) "Sponsored by the US Department of Homeland Security and
intended as a realistic test of the nation's homeland security
system..."(SNIP)

See...?!?! You screwed up...AGAIN.

And you're absolutely right about Lennie...No meniton of him...

However HIS rants in this forum as to how unimportant Amateur
Radio is and how we "self-glorify" ourselves are numerous and well
known.

The news release was absolutely proof positive that Lennie's
assessments of Amateur Radio's disaster related services are unfounded
and, to say teh least, inaccurate.

Just like I said.

As usual, rants derailed by facts.

You're absolutely right...And you did it to yourself...

"Hi!"

Steve, K4YZ