Old March 25th 05, 02:32 AM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:07:51 -0500, jim wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:35:30 -0500, jim wrote:

jets this year better then last?

Don't know. Thought they were soft last year. I would trade Abraham. I can't
stand him and his 8 game seasons. I didn't like the Coles and Moss trade. I was
thrilled when Becht was signed away. He was addition by subtraction. I think the
defense looks very promising. I haven't been able to say that since the
mid-1980's. Ferguson was overrated, and getting old. I think with a good graft,
we should at least match last year.

Vinnie S.

i read the jets ng and your views are right there with the majority.
becht was a good downfield blocker but who would fill his shoes?

Good blocking TE are a dime a dozen. It's the ones that can catch and run fast,
that are hard to find.

coles
is a taller receiver which should help. anyway, good to see a green and
white on this board. 11-5 if chad is healthy

I would sign for that now !!!!!

Vinnie S.