Old March 25th 05, 04:26 AM
RICH-WA2RQY

They came from a studio that closed down, locally.
Sold 4 mikes so far, 2-AT835ST & 2-AT815ST, no problems & no complaints
either. I am not a Stereo head but they were quickly tested & are fine.
Matter of fact, they went for over $225 & not as nice as this one.
If you look at the audia-techinca mikes on line, even they have no tags that
I can see, only a white tag to show the positions of the little slide
switch's!
What more can I say to you Doubters?

"PTRAVEL" wrote in message

"C.J.Patten" wrote in message
Any thoughts on this auction guys? It's an expensive mic being auctioned
for next to nothing.

Untested as-is - do these things break frequently or is it a good bet it
still works?

From the Ebay listing:

"This Stereo Microphone sure looks & measures like this Audio Technica
model AT835ST.

Best of all, it's LIKE-NEW:-)

There are no labels other then the one shown. I measured & weighted it &
its exactly like the spec sheet."

So, the question is, is it an AT835ST, or not?

C.

"RICH-WA2RQY" wrote in message

Plus Much more stuff here
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmyradioroom