Old March 25th 05, 06:01 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Becasue it was pertinent at the time.

Pertinent, how?

Beacause Lennie is an antagonist. He continues to make
inappropriate comments, slanderous statements and otherwise outlandish
claims and insults in a forum where he has no other intent but to be an
antagnoist.

And factual, according to
the

According to what? Pffft. You can't even finish a thought.

I see. You've never accidentally dropped a line in a quote?

Uh huh...

And the reason I don't discuss THOSE matters with you is

that
the
time I DID discuss with you (in private e-mail),

You used to send me all kinds of crap, even though I've asked you

not
to. I prefer to keep everything public. You're not to be

trusted.

And you've never asked me to "keep everything public."

Repeatedly. As in again and again.

You're being mistruthful. As in "again and again"

I can understand your desire to do so, though...

Indeed. You are not to be trusted, that's why.

You should talk, Brain...

Your history is one frought with lies, mistruths and overt deceit.

Brian P. Burke will be remembered for these things.

You're just one of
those folks who get's "stimulation" from being publically

humiliated.

Great. More sexual inuendo. Who would have thought you'd do it

again
so soon after being called out for it?

"Called out"...?!?!

Have you been over to Illinois this week?

And, while you may not care for teh choice of words, the fact
remains that there are those who enjoy being publically
humiliated...Kinda like what I did to you this evening in another
thread.

And "calling out" sure sounds like you're demanding a fight.

Don't do that unless you're ready to accept the consequences,
Brain.

You certainly provide plenty of opportunities to do so!

You humiliate yourself, your ancestors, your progeny and amateur
extras.

How?

By constantly rubbing YOUR nose in yours and Lennie's newsgroup
droppings?

Hardly.

Brian P. Burke is a liar. That you are unrepentant in your
misdeeds makes you a punk liar. No problem to me. I deal with folks
like you every day, Brain.

YOU violated my trust
by bringing those private e-mails to the NG contrary to your
agreement
to not do it.

What agreement? What trust? You're a liar.

The agreement wherein you told me in an open post that you'd

keep
anything exchanged in e mail confidential.

You didn't do it.

And no, I'm not.

The worst kind of liar. You believe your own lies.

There's no lie on my part to believe or disbelieve, Brain.

I'm INTOLERANT of liars and lies, which is why I
keep after you and yours...

Your intolerance makes you a freak show in the RRAP Tent. I hope
you've got your flea market space reserved at Dayton. You'll clean

up.

I am sure you find my constant whittling away of your stories
annoying, Brian, but, as I said, if you'd stop it, I'd have nothing to
do.

But it's getting hard to keep up...You are nothing if not
prolific.

Double-entendre? You think you're the master of sexual inuendo, but
you're just vulgar.

You can see vulgarity in the Bible if you read it right, Brain.

I am sure you see "vulgarity" in many things, Brain. No doubt
they are the same things that keep reminding you that you're not the
man you COULD be.

If you'd just stop lying, and then trying to cover up the lying,
you'd feel much better about a great many things, including yourself.

It IS up to you, Brain....Give it a try...

Steve, K4YZ