Old March 25th 05, 10:02 AM
Martin, VK2UMJ

"Walt Davidson" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 07:10:04 GMT, Concerned Amateur
wrote:

Then why do you continue to cross-post your banal crap to the
Australian Amateur Newsgroup. Isn't your **TROLL** community
large enough in the UK ?

May I just remind you that it was VK3HAG who cross-posted this "IRLP
Contest" drivel to uk.radio.amateur in the first place. If he hadn't
done that, we would never have known about it and none of this ... er
... "friendly debate" would ever have taken place.

Until the IRLP 'contest' started and then you'd all be sitting there in your
rocking chairs, wondering what the hell was happening and then whinging that
nobody had even bothered to tell you that it was on!

At least now you know, and can switch off your hearing aid and ignore all
those 'non-amateur' type people, or even pull the plug on the IRLP node,
which I know you in the UK wouldn't have anyway as it really isn't amateur
radio, and we all know that the Brits never do anything remotely
controversial, don't we!