Old March 25th 05, 08:12 PM
J. Mc Laughlin

While the use of a CW speed that is too fast for conditions is a problem, I
submit these problems too:

DX station does not finish a contact with the other station's call - there
are times when one can not be sure that a contact was made (I get confused
with N7TT (who is a DXer) and sometimes my call gets put down as N6TT)

DX station does not provide his/her call at reasonable intervals

Occasionally, a DX station does not use "split" operation

Calling stations call even when it is clear the DX station is working
someone else - because of the timing involved, this is going to happen once
in a while with any of us

Some DX stations do not understand propagation - certain parts of the world
may only have a narrow time window - this is seen dramatically when polar
region is between stations

All that said, and more could be said by us all, many DX stations perform an
excellent job of contacting the deserving and undeserving. Listing problems
may help.

73 and DX, Mac N8TT
--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.