Old March 25th 05, 08:38 PM
Garrett Wollman

In article ,
H Glazer wrote:
I link Internet radio just as much as the next guy, and I'm glad to
see more stations returning to cyberspace, but I'm still wondering
how broadcasters hope to recover the costs of streaming.

I think the logic goes something like this:

- If few people listen, then it doesn't cost very much, and we make a
few of our P1s happer because they can get the station in their
offices, which helps to build brand loyalty.

- If lots of people listen, we can sell that.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman | As the Constitution endures, persons in every
| generation can invoke its principles in their own
Opinions not those | search for greater freedom.
of MIT or CSAIL. | - A. Kennedy, Lawrence v. Texas, 539 U.S. ___ (2003)