Old March 26th 05, 01:54 AM
Honus

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Honus wrote:

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
Prove it. There's nothing in writing - just the words of her husband
(who, maybe not coincidentally, has denied her rehabilitation, and
stands to gain a million dollars at her death).

Prove it.

It's already been proved, as no one has come up with a "living will" or
any other document signed by Terri Schiavo that expresses her wishes for
such a situation. It isn't our fault you are so stupid.

We're talking about the million dollars claim, and you'd know that if you'd
followed the entire thread.

So, am I stupid, or did you make a mistake?