Old March 26th 05, 03:12 AM
Li Changchun

"B. Williams" wrote
If you do not help, it would also harm you sooner or later. Actually,

save others is to save oneself."

http://english.epochtimes.com/news/5-3-24/27311.html

Thanks for posting that insight which more and more is exposing
matters in the country. I do a protest in my consumer buying
Why buy something made in a country that it totally opposed to
this country's way of living and government. Everytime I see
something in the store regardless of where. If made from places
made other than China I do purchase that item, instead.

I know it is difficult to find products these days that are NOT made in
China.
Most of these products are produced by contract for foreign companies
exclusively for export.

What I would avoid like the plague are products made exclusively by
and branded by Chinese companies. Degan/Kaito is just one example.
Wal-Mart is full of Chinese company branded & manufactured electronics.
These are the companies that are now trying to set off on their own in
the world marketplace after having scalped western company manufacturing
and marketing knowledge. These new Chinese branded companies are
almost ALL own by the Communist government and produce profits
exclusively for the Communist Party coffers.