Old March 26th 05, 11:45 AM
Jim

Default WARNING SCAMMER EBAYER Dan Conti

wrote:

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 07:27:54 +0000 (UTC), in alt.marketing.online.ebay "Tight
Guard Security®" wrote:

"SIlly Sam" wrote in message

I must be Silly to believe that EBAY and Paypal protects the customers.
I have spent hours on EBAY and Paypal trying to get through their
protection of the scammers. They do protect them well and provide no way
to get any results.

Your 100% I told eBay about someone shilling, about aweek ago just a stupid
auto response. I know of 5 ppl that also reported this seller and he still
managed to sell al his stuff.

He is still hawking his stolen goods on Usenet too.

Dry up and go away you old fart!