Old March 26th 05, 03:34 PM

Cecil

If photons have no mass I do not see how they could become entangled!
As for electrons don't they just re-orient instead of travelling?
I suppose if "curls" became active they could embrace both of the above
to simulate what apears to be an entanglement ...Grin
Was In Washington D.C. for a few days so I could not respond earlier
Art

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
Yet at the same time many are anxious to find out how I managed
to lower the TOA.

Art, I'll bet you could do something interesting using
entangled electrons. I wonder if entangled electrons
emit entangled photons?
--
73, Cecil
http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp