Old March 26th 05, 03:12 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"GeorgeF" wrote in message
.net...
How are the rest of the CW operators dealing with all the SSB that is
showing up in the 40 meter CW portion of the band?

Here it is the weekend and there's some contest going on and there is more
SSB in the CW portion of the band then there is SSB in the SSB portion of
the band. What gives with this?

On HF I'm a 99% CW operator, only been licensed about a year and love CW,
don't care much for SSB. But I'm starting to wonder why I paid $1800 for
a Yaesu FT-1000Mk V Field as it looks like I won't be able to use it for
what I bought it for this weekend...

Help
George

A good CW operator can and does work through any and all QRM. Keep at it.

Dan/W4NTI