Old March 26th 05, 11:22 PM
Asimov

" bravely wrote to "All" (26 Mar 05 15:34:38)
--- on the heady topic of " Interesting Antennas"

au From: "
au Xref: aeinews rec.radio.amateur.antenna:27288

au Cecil

au If photons have no mass I do not see how they could become entangled!
au As for electrons don't they just re-orient instead of travelling?

The term entanglement, as used in particle physics, has nothing to do
with mass but rather a state or spin. Electrons are a bare charge
surrounded by a shield of photons. What we measure is the leakage that
gets through. Since light is affected by gravity, doesn't this show a
link between gravity and electromotive force?

BTW Cecil's body is made up of baryons.

A*s*i*m*o*v

.... "But, your honor, the light had dopplered to green."