Old March 27th 05, 06:37 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Lloyd wrote:

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

John L. Wilkerson Jr. wrote:

"RST Engineering" wrote in
:

Folks, if you INSIST on bottom posting, PLEASE don't quote a

hundred

lines of text to give three lines of your pearls of wisdom.

Bottom posting is proper netiquette.

I think Jim's angst was that I didn't cut the post I replied to
down to only a couple sentences, or a paragraph at most.

Normally I try to do that. Especially when Lennie goes into his
umpteenth re-telling of how he and ADA, passing 2.2 million messages,
saved the Free World from Communism and Amateur Radio.

I guess this one post was the proverbial straw for Jim, and he
snapped. It happens.

73

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ = fruit

LLoyd = nitwit that can't back up his claim about the idiot MAN
receiving pro-bono lawyer services.