Old March 27th 05, 07:06 PM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:28:25 GMT, "
wrote:

Richard
Why do you feel compelled to post

Hi Art,

Because straightforward, simple answers seem to baffle you so
outright. See? Each and every post offers what is YOUR
responsibility to discuss, and by your choice you litter the landscape
with thrashing over style instead of content:

Your response is pure rubbish

Let's call it entangled correspondence. Really, Art, you need to go
back to your disclaimers with each posting so we can tell when you
aren't serious.

Why not wait for the real guru to post so you can float in on his or her's
coatails ?

-Whew!- And here I thought you had reserved your venom of "guru" for
me alone. Thanx, that makes me feel so much better that you have
elevated me above that ill-bred population you so love to spit on.

others will see you as possibly knoweledgable but not understood by the
lesser educated.

Well, let's test that by returning to the topic and see which side you
occupy:

Now, do you dispute that sinus pressure DOES NOT create narrowing of
frontal lobes? Even the lesser educated know this for a fact, Art.
Are you suggesting that perceived problems of yagis cannot be cured
with an omni with amplification? Something tells me you already had
an answer for that hidden up your sleeve (without data of course but
perfectly proven with chords and tangents).

I await your Euclidean gymnastics. ;-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC