Old March 27th 05, 01:52 PM
Asimov

"Cecil Moore" bravely wrote to "All" (26 Mar 05 22:31:11)
--- on the heady topic of " Interesting Antennas"

CM From: Cecil Moore
CM Xref: aeinews rec.radio.amateur.antenna:27320

CM Asimov wrote:
BTW Cecil's body is made up of baryons.
*A*s*i*m*o*v

CM For the record, Asimov has never been near my
CM body - unless she is a female. :-)

It was a generalization. BTW I meant to ask this some time ago, but
isn't "Cecil" a girlie sort of name? :-) I can easily imagine you
might have had a traumatic school experience as kids can be brutal.
I suppose you may have compensated by growing up to become a
lumberjack or a marines sargent?

A*s*i*m*o*f*f

.... May you find the light and walk the mountain tops.