Old March 27th 05, 08:06 PM
Rabbi Phil

It may be even more of shock that ham radio operators are important
in their eyes only. Ham radio has been irrelevant for years, hams just
have not realized it yet, and probably never will.

"How come the young kids aren't coming into ham radio anymore."?
duhhhhhhhh, anyone hear about Advanced Technology?

73,

Rabbi Phil

"Joe S." wrote in message
For much of the rest of the world, 40 meters is 7.000 to 7.100.

It may come as a shock to you but there are other places in the world
where
there are amateur radio operators and their bands do not always match up
with ours -- 40 is a good example.

--

-----
Joe S.

"GeorgeF" wrote in message
k.net...
How are the rest of the CW operators dealing with all the SSB that is
showing up in the 40 meter CW portion of the band?

Here it is the weekend and there's some contest going on and there is
more SSB in the CW portion of the band then there is SSB in the SSB
portion of the band. What gives with this?

On HF I'm a 99% CW operator, only been licensed about a year and love
CW, don't care much for SSB. But I'm starting to wonder why I paid
$1800 for a Yaesu FT-1000Mk V Field as it looks like I won't be able to
use it for what I bought it for this weekend...

Help
George