Old October 7th 03, 12:29 AM
John Goller, k9uwa

In article ,
says...

IIRC, the Knight 600B is an emission type tester.

73, Leo

Yes... and the reason I pointed this one out had to do with the
comments about Radio Collectors.... that do NOT have any test equipment
and expect to restore radios... although it isn't a Hickok ...

it IS more than adequate for testing old tubes for old radios ... in
many ways it is better because it is both cheaper and easier to use...

I have an old junker Paco that I use ........ about 90% of the time
I check tubes... the Hickok sets in the corner along with the
MU-160 Sencore... both have their special uses.. but for the everyday
fixing up of these old radios.. the KnightKit or Cheap HeathKit
Paco whatever is fine!... trying to help the Newbies that don't have
equipment to get some that works and is reasonably priced!

John k9uwa