Old March 28th 05, 03:51 AM

Tom, now you are being silly.
You obviously do not know all about antennas other wise
you would be anxious to display your knoweledge as to why this is
impossible.
But then you can't and thus want to assault the messenger.
I could present the facts to an individual for confirmation but this would
only mean
a deflection of comments from me to the adjudicator from people with the pre
disposition of yourself

Art

"Tom Ring" wrote in message
.. .
wrote:

You are not alone as I thought it meant quieter contacts but it is said
(ARRL publication) that it then becomes more difficult to aim, ala the
rombic.
That's why I see my antenna's flattening of the main lobe without loss in
beam
width an advantage.

Oh boy, is this going to be fun!

Next he'll be selling a box that does perpetual motion.

tom
K0TAR