Old March 28th 05, 04:07 AM

I could not agree more This is why I requested comment on my computor
findings.
It is easy to generate a program to agree with what is known to all.
It is another thing to pre forecast results from an untried array.
It appears from comments given that the computor programs are not to be
fully
accepted, especially if a lobe pattern produced is circular in nature and of
various thickness
Tho I must admit I am unaware of what text books they are being guided from.
,
Regards
Art

"Reg Edwards" wrote in message
Using a antenna computor program the main lobe at 10 degrees does

not
deviate from a circle even if the F/R is more than 30 db ( note F/R

vs F/B)
and this is comprised of vector addition mode as with a yagi design.

Using a computer program automatically incorporates all the defects in
the programmer's reasoning and understanding of the problems
involved - plus other bugs.

Never use a computer program as the Bible.