Old March 28th 05, 04:58 AM

snip
" wrote in message
news:h7L1e.388$Vx1.382@attbi_s01...

"Tom Ring" wrote in message
.. .
wrote:

snip

Art

Your statement
Nope, I don't know everything, but I do know the amount of energy
radiated can't be more than what the transmitter outputs, so the sum of
energy around the sphere has to equal that.

My response
Goodness me, do you really think that is in quesdtion in this debate ?

Your statement
If you think you can make
the main lobe broader, then you are implying that you can radiate more
powwr than than was originally there.

My response

You really are jumping the Grand Canyon in TWO strides !.
I have no idea what you are saying or alluding to.
To make something broarder is describing one dimension only.. less if used
in ratio terms
To describe energy one must have more than one dimension or unit.
Surely one must know this to graduate from High school in the U.S. or am I
mistaken.?
If so it then accounts for some of the wierd responses that have come my
way.
Art

QED
Art