Old March 28th 05, 08:40 AM
K4YZ

Todd Daugherty wrote:
In article , Dave Heil
wrote:

Considering your request for a waiver and acting favorably upon

your
request are two very different things. With your history, it

doesn't
seem very likely that the Commission will ever issue you a

broadcast
license.
So, the answer to your question about why you should continue to

spend
the time and money applying is: You probably shouldn't. You

should
come to terms with the fact that you aren't ever likely to have a
broadcast license. Operating without a license can only lead you

grief.

No Dave, The point is the FCC never consider my waiver, and I went on

the
air LONG AFTER I had applied for a license.

And here again you ADMIT to breaking the law.

That's why I went on the air, because they weren't doing their job.

They were keeping a mindless idiot off the air...Seems to me they
were doing EXACTLY thier job!

Then those ###holes (THE FCC) (SNIP...)

That's right, Todd...Butter 'em up for your next evolution!

would
go to court against a pirate radio operator abd claim all a ####ing

pirate
radio operator has to do is apply for a license and as for a
waiver....they and your little ******** on here are a bunch of

####ing
liars....and you little ######## on here can tell the FCC I said

that.

And I am sure they will review any future correspondence with
great scruitiny, Todd!

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

Awwww! You've used that fictitious name again. Now you won't

have
ask "what ficticious name?". It is the one thing you've really
invented.
IT'S NOT FICTICIOUS YOU ####ing ****

The word is "fictitious", Todd, not "FICTICIOUS" and yes, if that

isn't
your legal name, it is a fiction.

As Pil stated that is the gaelic spelling of my name and I'm not

going to
give my heritage, to you our any of your little ##### here on this
newsgroup or your butt buddies at the FCC.

You've already given us your "heritage", Todd.

By the way, I experienced an N9OGL time travel episode this

afternoon.
I opened a book and there was a message from my father written in

the
fly leaf. It was from 45 years in the past.

Dave K8MN

nice coming from a licensed CB RADIO Operator

Well...Guess that's a bit more civil than your other slurs. At
least you spelled "CB" withought the "f" word in it...

Steve, K4YZ