Old March 28th 05, 09:26 AM
N9OGL

Default From N9OGL'S BLOG

Sunday, March 27, 2005

REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.POLICY

Let me tell you a story about some ass licking morons on a newsgroup
called rec.radio.amateur.policy. I posted on here as well as on there
that I was going to began running my information bulletins on HF (first
on 10 meters then on 20 meters). These ****ing fat *******s then get on
there, saying my information bulletins aren't useful (although they've
never heard them) and then those assholes say they are illegal
(although they wouldn't give a rule or a FCC decision to prove that
they are right). Now those fat ****s are "claim" they are going to send
the FCC all my past post as well as my previous post from those
newsgroup (some of them are 7 to 8 years old). Well all I have to say
is go for it, and why your at it you stupid ****ing fat *******s, get
yourselves a ****ing dildo with rusty razor blades imbedded in it and
shove it up your asses you stupid fat ****s.