Old March 28th 05, 03:10 PM
Bill

In message , Evan Platt
writes
On 23 Mar 2005 14:20:51 -0800, "Carolina Radio"
wrote:

Tired of trying to use your older software on those new Windows XP, USB
and fast computers?

A Motorola dealer selling a laptop full of Motorola RSS?

A soon to be out of business Motorola dealer...

I just bought a compilation CD of even more Motorola software from a guy
on Ebay UK, it was nicely produced, even to the comment "This is for
your own use and not for resale - it must not be duplicated in any way"
Our local Motorola reps reply was not repeatable here!!!!!!!!!!! This
was passed to their legal department and I've not seen the guy selling
anything since, Motorola or otherwise.

--
Bill