Old March 28th 05, 12:02 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Sunday, March 27, 2005

REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.POLICY

Let me tell you a story about some @@@ licking morons on a newsgroup
called rec.radio.amateur.policy.

This was a really interesting way of spending Easter Sunday.

I posted on here as well as on there
that I was going to began running my information bulletins on HF

(first
on 10 meters then on 20 meters).

What we're REALLY interested in is when you're going to being
running a remedial English Grammar course.

These ####ing fat *******s then get on
there, saying my information bulletins aren't useful (although

they've
never heard them)...(SNIP)

You've never been to my home. HOW do you know WHAT I have heard or
not heard, Toiddie?

(UNSNIP)...and then those ###holes say they are illegal
(although they wouldn't give a rule or a FCC decision to prove that
they are right).

YOU have already provided more than adequate vindication of our
suggestions that your "bulletins" are bogus, Toiddie.

Now those fat ##### are "claim" they are going to send
the FCC all my past post as well as my previous post from those
newsgroup (some of them are 7 to 8 years old).

Who claimed that?

MY only "claims" have been that YOU have admitted to FCC rules

violations, and I hope that you get busted for it.

If I DO send any of your "posts" to ANYone, it will be to your
former gradeschool and high school English and grammar instructors so
they can see what a fine product they delivered to society.

Well all I have to say
is go for it, and why your at it you stupid ####ing fat ########, get
yourselves a ####ing ##### with rusty razor blades imbedded in it and
shove it up your asses you stupid fat #####.

Not that it will do any good, but I TOS'ed him to BlogSpot. Maybe
one to Google, too, since that's who sponsors BlogSpot???

Steve, K4YZ