Old March 28th 05, 11:35 AM
dxAce

Jim wrote:

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:51:56 GMT, "Burr" wrote:

I can't believe this Terri Schiavo thing.

As a father I would be there killing some SOB the get my daughter feed.

Except that it's not the father's decision. The husband is honoring
his wife's wish to not be kept alive.

The Congress - and especially Jeb Bush's absurd attempt to "take
custody" of her - are the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

This kind of thing happens every day folks. My family pulled the
plug on my grandmother - 30 years ago. No one noticed. She wanted
to go - and she went.

Prediction - Terri will die on Easter Sunday. You heard it here
first.

I guess you need a new crystal ball, as your prediction did not come to pass.

dxAce
Michigan
USA