Old March 28th 05, 05:04 PM
Dave Heil

Todd Daugherty wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

Wise up, Todd. I posted a number of your archived posts in two
parts.
In a number of them, you admit to operating pirate radio and TV
stations
which operate on self-assigned frequencies in excess of Part 15 power
levels (by a bunch). You confess to operating without a license in
some
places and in others you profess that you'll go back to operating
without a license. You've admitted, publicly to being a scofflaw. I
didn't read anything which wasn't plainly stated by you.

WELL YOU F--KING BITCH IF THEY WOULD OF CONSIDER MY APPLICATION AND
WAIVER LIKE THEIR SUPPOSE TOO THEN I WOULDN'T OF DID WHAT I DID, WHY
SHOULD I CONTINUE TO SPEND THE TIME AND MONEY YOU F--KING ASSHOLE ON
APPLYING FOR A LICENSE???

Considering your request for a waiver and acting favorably upon your
request are two very different things. With your history, it doesn't
seem very likely that the Commission will ever issue you a broadcast
license.
So, the answer to your question about why you should continue to spend
the time and money applying is: You probably shouldn't. You should
come to terms with the fact that you aren't ever likely to have a
broadcast license. Operating without a license can only lead you to
grief.

No Dave, The point is the FCC never consider my waiver, and I went on the
air LONG AFTER I had applied for a license.

The FCC may or may not have considered your request for a waiver. If
you went on the air without a license, you're simply a scofflaw and your
lack of character will, no doubt, preclude you from ever having a
broadcast license. Accept it.

That's why I went on the air,
because they weren't doing their job.

There is no evidence that the Federal Communications Commission is not
doing its job. There is plenty of evidence that you have no regard for
the law.

Then those assholes (THE FCC) would
go to court against a pirate radio operator abd claim all a f--king pirate radio operator has to do is apply for a license and as for a
waiver....they and your little bitches on here are a bunch of f--king
liars....and you little bitches on here can tell the FCC I said that.

Remember you wrote that.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

Awwww! You've used that fictitious name again. Now you won't have
ask "what ficticious name?". It is the one thing you've really
invented.
IT'S NOT FICTICIOUS YOU ****ING SLUT

The word is "fictitious", Todd, not "FICTICIOUS" and yes, if that isn't
your legal name, it is a fiction.

As Pil stated that is the gaelic spelling of my name and I'm not going to
give my heritage, to you our any of your little sluts here on this
newsgroup or your butt buddies at the FCC.

What's up, Doch?

By the way, I experienced an N9OGL time travel episode this afternoon.
I opened a book and there was a message from my father written in the
fly leaf. It was from 45 years in the past.

nice coming from a licensed CB RADIO Operator

You've got the wrong newsgroup. I've never been a Citizens Band op in
my life. I have an amateur radio callsign. I don't engage in playing
pirate broadcaster. I don't rail at the FCC. I don't shift to all
caps. I don't feel the need to use profanity to deal with you.

You have some issues, Todd. You live in a fantasy world. You seemingly
have a mental age of about 14 or 15. You don't understand government
authority.

"But I wanna" is not justification for a broadcast license. I'm frankly
surprised that you've not yet lost your amateur radio license.

Dave K8MN