Old March 29th 05, 06:58 AM
Charlie Hugg

Default FS TenTec Paragon II Station

If you have been looking for a very clean Ten Tec Paragon II station, here
is a nice one. The station consists of the Paragon II transceiver with the
AM and 2.4 SSB filters, the matching Ten Tec 962 Power Supply, and the Ten
Tec 705 microphone. This equipment is in very fine shape and includes the
original shipping boxes and the original manual for the Paragon II and the
original factory brochure for the Paragon II.

The equipment is in very good cosmetic condition. There are a few very small
scratches on the cabinets and trim rings, but nothing serious. The
equipment works great. SSB audio is fantastic on receive, and I get great
audio reports on SSB transmissions. It appears to meet all factory
specifications. The transceiver operates on CW, SSB, AM, and FM. It puts out
100 watts. The equipment has been in a smoke free environment. I don't
believe you will be disappointed in this gear. Digital pictures available
upon request. Price is $1450 for the complete station plus shipping.

Thanks, Charlie Hugg