Old March 29th 05, 05:17 PM
N1KI

In article et, "Hank Oredson" wrote:
"N1KI" wrote in message
In article , "Hank
Oredson" wrote:
"N1KI" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
N1KI wrote:
Does FT5XO have an online log?

Why would you need one?

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

Once I know a dxpeditioin has my call sign entered in their log
correctly,
I quit calling them. That way others who still need to work them have a
better chance of doing so. It is called courtesy, something you don't
see
much on on major dxpedition frequencies, so I understand why you would
ask..

You mean you can't tell if you worked them, if you work them ???
I'm soooo confused ...

Then I will make it simple. The key words are "log" and "entered
correctly".
Typo's and transpositions do occur. If you need more help with simple
words
and concepts, please feel free to ask. I try to exercise patience as well
as
courtesy. Unless, of course, you are wasting bandwith by trolling.

Dunno ... I never seem to have those kinds of problems.
Work 'em, that's that. In the log.
That's why I'm confused.
Does it happen to you a lot?
Try to excercise a bit more patience and courtesy and explain.

Enough people have responded with their experiences to make it clear to a
reasonable person why on-line logs are helpful. Being patient is not the same
as and wasting time and bandwidth feeding the trolls. Enough said....