Old March 29th 05, 10:35 PM
Bill

In message , Mark
writes
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:56:42 GMT, Bill wrote:

In message , Mark

As for decrypting true digital encrypted transmissions, I don't believe there
is such an animal since you NEED the key. Without it, you're just guessing.
Perhaps this box rambles through keys in a trial and error mode until
it picks
up a signal? Depending on the key size, this could take countless years to
accomplish.

Try doing a google search on "police tetra in the UK."
British police have recently gone from analogue FM to encrypted digital
and are no longer receivable by scanner users.
Where Britain goes today the Americans follow!!

That's because we're not fools. We let you do all the grunt work and
debugging for us. Why should we go through all that when you're willing?

Fair comment, slow down a bit though. Ours is far from debugged yet!
--
Bill