Old March 29th 05, 07:13 PM
Michael Coslo

Rabbi Phil wrote:
My friend Lennie Schwartz owns a radio store and was stuck with close
to a hundred 52 simplex radios he could not sell. As his Rabbi & chief
Sanhedrin, Lennie asked me for advice. Now Lennie has three gorgeous
college-age daughters, so I had Lennie get them some cute little outfits,
tight tops and tight short-shorts, similar to what the Hooters girls wear.
We had the following message boldly printed on the butt end of the shorts
and across the bust area of the tops:

"I MONITOR 52 SIMPLEX"

In less that 24 hours, Lennie sold all his 52 simplex radios at five times
the
original asking price and had to order more. Every male ham of any
age swamped Lennie's radio store and demanded a 52 simplex radio.

NOTE FOR HANS: It is not the message that is so important, as how you
communicate the message.

The only thing worse than being witty is not being witty.

Come on, you can do better! 8^)

- Mike KB3EIA -