Old October 9th 03, 03:42 AM
--exray--

Space Charge wrote:

I usually run Mozilla, and the plug-in just will not work with it at
all; if you are running Netscape you might have problems too, as the
rendering engine on Mozilla and Netscape are the same.

I'm also using Mozilla (1.3) and have no problems with the browser
plug-in. If you can't get it to fly, try the Solo viewer. It works
independently from your browser and has lots more features anyway.
You can download it here....bottom of page.
http://www.tuberadio.it/utils.htm
You can export the pages and get whatever format you prefer or print
dump into a pdf creator (and watch the file size go way up).

-Bill