Old October 9th 03, 06:29 AM
Space Charge

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 22:42:24 -0400, --exray-- wrote:

I'm also using Mozilla (1.3) and have no problems with the browser
plug-in.

Ah, the vagaries of software...

If you can't get it to fly, try the Solo viewer. It works
independently from your browser and has lots more features anyway.
You can download it here....bottom of page.
http://www.tuberadio.it/utils.htm
You can export the pages and get whatever format you prefer or print
dump into a pdf creator (and watch the file size go way up).

-Bill

Interesting! Will give it a try! Tnx!

BTW, using Moz 1.0.2 here...so many code bana-peels to slip on in some
of the later releases, I just held back upgrading for the last stable
version at the time...might also be why the plug-in didn't install
properly....who knows..in the Windows/OS/Bizzaro World, All Things Are
Possible...

-Lin
For email responses, remove "nospam_".