Old October 9th 03, 06:53 AM
--exray--

Space Charge wrote:

BTW, using Moz 1.0.2 here...so many code bana-peels to slip on in some
of the later releases, I just held back upgrading for the last stable
version at the time...might also be why the plug-in didn't install
properly....who knows..in the Windows/OS/Bizzaro World, All Things Are
Possible...

-Lin

Well, FWIW, although I use Mozilla it has done nothing to impress me.
Same old bugs throughout the various versions. What hacks me off more
is the attitude of the development group folks..."its a fault of your
video card" and "why don't you rewrite it and correct the fault and
submit it?".
Nope, not ready for prime time. You don't have to be a Bill Gates fan
to see how his company has cornered so much of the market. :-(

-ex