Old March 30th 05, 08:22 PM

Stay away from them selecatennas,they are no good at all.I know! I once
bought one from www.ccrane.com (ccrane is a RIPP OFF) and I bought
two radios from ccrane too.(That was about seven years ago) The first
radio I bought from ccrane when I also bought a selectatenna (the
selectatenna I bought back then cost about $57.00 and it did NOT work at
all!) was the one those kooks Art Bell and George Noory tout so much,the
Sangean one that has AM/FM/TV/Weather bands,it cost about $164.00 (a
cheap piece of over rated over priced piece of no good JUNK!) and I
bought a Sangean ATS 909 shortwave radio too.(another piece of over
rated over priced piece of junk!) I sent that JUNK! back to ccrane
company.(By the way,those Sangean radios are real good at loseing the
digital displays on them,or so I have read more than a few times before)
I have never owned a Sony 7600 GR radio before,but from what I have read
about them,I think next month,I am going to buy one from J&R.
cuhulin