Old March 31st 05, 04:49 AM
Cecil Moore

Mike Coslo wrote:

I'm looking for some good antenna reference books.

What would be your sugessions?

I'm a somewhat intelligent person, and looking for something good.
I'm not afraid of equations, but would prefer to start with something
absorbable to start with. Does such literature exist?

- Mike KB3EIA -

I'm sure you have heard of the ARRL Antenna Book also available on
CD. I personally am quite fond of "Antennas For All Applications",
3rd edition, by Kraus and Marhefka. "Antenna Theory" by Balanis is
a very good reference and also my AZ State antennas course textbook
taught by Dr. Balanis himself.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp