Old March 31st 05, 05:34 AM
Dave Heil

John Passaneau wrote:

Their location is much better for Europe and the west coast than here in the
east. My propagation software shows that for today (30th) its possible to
work them at 1:00UTC on 30m, 4:00UTC on 20 and 17 and 13:00UTC on 15m. The
problem is that they are seldom on those band at the required times. They
have been on the lower bands working Europe not North America. As I work and
I'm unwilling to take a day off to work DX they have been a hard go. Anyway
Sunday on 30m is when I worked too.

--
John Passaneau
Penn State University

I'm just a couple of hours west of you in the northern panhandle of West
Virginia. The first band I caught them on was 17. Over the next
several days, I managed to add 40 and 80 and last night, 160m. I'm all
smiles.

Dave K8MN