Old March 31st 05, 01:20 PM
Edward A. Feustel

"Bob Miller" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:05:56 -0500, "Edward A. Feustel"
wrote:

"Bob Miller" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:58:50 -0600, "Charlie Hugg"
wrote:

If you have been looking for a very clean Ten Tec Paragon II station,
here
is a nice one.
Price is $1450 for the complete station plus shipping.

Thanks, Charlie Hugg

FYI, way over-priced. The Ten-Tec used/demo list from the factory has
used Omni VIs for less than you're asking for the older Paragon II

bob
k5qwg

That depends on whether you want 60M and a general coverage receiver.
Based
on recent
Paragon II prices, I'd say it was right in the ball park, especially since
the mike and
power supply are included. The II is a much more competent rig than the I.

Regards, N5EI
A Paragon II owner/user

A recent used listing from the factory had a Paragon 785 at $795, and
Omni VIs from $1195 to $1695.

But hey, I'm not buying anyway; I'll go stick my nose someplace else
:-)

Bob
k5qwg

You are correct about the price of the 585. But that is a Paragon I. The
Paragon2 is a 586.
It costs substantially more because computer control , FM, and a number of
other options were
standard and built in.
Regards,
Ed, N5EI