Old October 9th 03, 07:20 PM
Ron

Yep you are right again it was my plug in, it has some sort
of bug in as much paging from 1 down it just circles round
the first three pages? If I start from the last page up then I
see the manual!! weird one.
All ok on the old S-77 it is one fine receiver now that its
realigned, I'm afraid I gave in and modified it slightly as it
kept blowing the mains trip in my house, I've fitted a
small mains transformer on the chassis above the smoothing
cap and rewired the heaters to parrallel from serial and
changed the audio and rect valves to 6.3 and it really is ace!
I've left all the original wiring in place, nothing chopped out
so it could easily be put back to original, thanks for all the
help.
from Ron g3yuh.....

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 00:07:53 GMT, "Brian Goldsmith"
wrote:

"Ron" wrote

Hi Frank thanks for the info, I wish Bama did have the manual
but when I download what they say is the manual all I get
is a couple of pages on replacing the ballast resister (
from Ron....

*** The manual on Bama is 13 pages of good quality copy,I have just
checked it.
Brian Goldsmith.