Old October 9th 03, 07:32 PM
Ron

Also whilst on the subject of refurbing these old beasts are
there any new panel transfers available? so I could
have the front and cabinet resprayed and re lettered?
Like the Halicrafters logo and the red and white lettering
I've seen new dials for the R1155 so maybe someone
is producing these items?
from Ron...

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 19:46:26 GMT, "Frank Dresser"
wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message

Hi Frank thanks for the info, I wish Bama did have the manual
but when I download what they say is the manual all I get
is a couple of pages on replacing the ballast resister (
from Ron....

The S-77 is described as the AC/DC version of the S-40B. The power supplies
are the major differences, the alignment instructions should be the same.
So, try downloading the S-40B manual, or any of the others from the S-40
series.

Frank Dresser