Old March 31st 05, 08:48 PM
Caveat Lector

There will be hundreds here who read your post but I suspect that few will
pay attention or abide by your excellent advice (;-(

Reason -- it is free and unmoderated.

There is an FAQ for beginners at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monit...shortwave-faq/

But alas -- the same old people post OT's over and over again -- totally
unrelated stuff.

Doesn't bother me any, as most OTers will put OT in the subject line
(thanks OTers -keep it up)

What cracks me up is the folks here that play news reporter (latest breaking
news) as though we don't have CNN, Fox NBC, etc, or for that matter radio
to get our news.

Oh well some good stuff appears here - so endure me bucko.

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

"Mike Terry" wrote in message
Please remember that and be polite and not post off topic items.

Thank you