Old March 31st 05, 11:12 PM
Tony

"Kim" wrote in message
m...
Steve, that people like this creep below are allowed by the "powers that be"
are the truest puzzle left behind for we mere mortals.

This creep insults multiple belief systems and defies that naturalness of
humanity.

I won't apologize for the creep, but I will say that I am sorry your little
girl was the brunt of such ignorance.

73/88 Kim W5TIT

//////////////////

You said it well, Kim. The "creep" posting the tawdry rants is indeed a
shame not only to himself and his family, but a shame to Amateur Radio as
well.
The 49 year old man/child, Roger Wiseman, lacks the mental capacity to
realize this. Is it, therefore, little wonder that he has no friends?

Tony

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Michael Coslo wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
He never was good enough for medical school to be a real Doctor.
He had to give into his inner feminine side and be a nursie. For
those that can't hack medical school, they have to be second
best. Just like he was with dead retarded daughter Taelor.

That's as low a statement as I have ever seen.

Yeah, it's pretty low, Mike, but considering who we're dealing
with here, it was not unexpected.

Of course facts don't deter the ignorant:

(1) I never wanted to be an MD. MD's don't do th things I do, so
why go to school for something I didn't want to do?

(2) You HAVE to have a bit more feminine side to be a Nurse..It
requires that extra bit of compassion as...But hey...I'm straight and
surrounded by women all night!

(3) I was hardly "second best" for Taelor. She was only given
less than two years to live. I kept her for six.

And as for obese..?!?! Well...Some folks will just have to find
out the hard way.

73

Steve, K4YZ