Old March 31st 05, 11:18 PM
K4YZ

Kim wrote:

Steve, that people like this creep below are allowed by the "powers

that be"
are the truest puzzle left behind for we mere mortals.

This creep insults multiple belief systems and defies that

naturalness of
humanity.

I won't apologize for the creep, but I will say that I am sorry your

little
girl was the brunt of such ignorance.

Thanks, Kim...But Taelor knew more love and gave more love than
most "normal" people I ever knew. I am willing to bet that the
cowardly creeps that wrote that have been devoid of that kind of warmth
in thier lives, hence their behaviour.

They are ignorant souls struggling to be something they'll never
be. Sorry I can't help them in life. Maybe God will be able to do
something with them later.

I appreciate your kind words!

73 es double on the 88!

Steve, K4YZ