Old April 1st 05, 06:22 AM
Dave Heil

Userbeam Remailer wrote:

In article
Dave Heil wrote:

Michael Coslo wrote:

Anonymous wrote:
He never was good enough for medical school to be a real

Doctor.
He had to give into his inner feminine side and be a

nursie. For
those that can't hack medical school, they have to be

second
best. Just like he was with dead retarded daughter Taelor.

That's as low a statement as I have ever seen.

Cry me a river.

You haven't the slightest idea of how to behave in a civilized society,
Roger. You follow one torrent of vile filth with another.

That's our Glen Dale burden, Mike. The man is a complete

sociopath with
nothing whatever to redeem him. He is an embarrassment to

this area,
this state and to amateur radio.

Wiseman owns you, dumbass.

Why do you write of yourself in the third person? Is Wiseman just one
of your personalities? Wiseman wouldn't own the home he lives in had he
not inherited it.

And you live in an even more
embarassing area of Marshall county from all reports, Cameron...

From all reports? Whose reports? Haven't you ever been to Cameron? I
don't actually live in Cameron, Roger. I'm several miles away.

Your town, for the most part, isn't embarrassing. You're one of the
things which makes it embarrassed.

...where the father regularly fornicates the sister and the farm
animals.

Your posts show a fondness for sexual deviance. You see it everywhere.

You live in the worst section of the state.

Apparently there is much of the state you've never seen. It is likely
hard to see the rest of West Virginia from your house.

But then
your posts don't do anything for "amateur radio's image" either,
you Nazi fat f--k.

Let's see....I've never been given a warning by the FCC for anything.
I've never been required to retest for a license. I've not become the
internet poster boy for writing restroom stall material over any number
of newsgroups and web sites.

Maybe you could go back to the Cashew Capital
of Africa and be dictator over there, you'd have more success in
that venue than on the newsgroup.

I would? How in the world would you know? Do you know anything of
Africa or of cashew production? Anything?

Dave K8MN