Old April 1st 05, 06:13 AM
jon

Greetings All! Terry & Jim, I just want to commend you both on the
agreeable way that you both have disagreed and listened to each other.
One of the other related radio news groups that I subscribe to is
little more than a zoo. I tend to lurk and learn. If I have something
of value to add to a topic I will post. I have been interested in the
above mentioned product in the post and have been able to make an
informed opinion based on your give and take. Bravo! Now if it could
just be bottled and given away on the other news groups. Have a great
week! Jon in South Carolina.